Advantages and disadvantages of catalytic combustion devices in daily life
1. Pipelines and equipment damaged by high temperature are very simple.
2. The regenerator is agglomerated and its life is not long.
2. The regenerator is caked and its life is not long.
3. The pressure in the furnace changes greatly, which leads to a large amount of heat spillover and fails to achieve energy-saving effect in practice.
3. Great changes in weight and pressure lead to a large amount of heat spillover, which fails to achieve the actual energy-saving effect.
4. Increase daily insurance and funds.
4. Daily protection and increased costs.
In practice, each waste gas treatment method has its own advantages. Catalytic incineration equipment is 美高梅游戏官网网站 suitable for continuous emission of waste gas. If the waste gas is discharged intermittently, not only every preheating need to consume energy, but also the reaction heat can not be recovered, which will cause a lot of energy waste. For the exhaust gas such as enameled wire, insulating material and baking varnish with higher exhaust temperature, the temperature can reach above 300 C, without setting preheating equipment.
In practice, each waste gas treatment method has its own advantages. Catalytic incineration equipment is 美高梅游戏官网网站 suitable for continuous emission of waste gas. If the exhaust gas is discharged intermittently, each preheating only needs to absorb energy, and the reaction heat can not be dissolved and utilized, which will cause a great waste of energy. For exhaust temperature from a to WHO occasions, such as enameled wire, insulating materials, baking paint, etc., the temperature can reach 美高梅游戏官网网站 than 300 C, without preheating equipment.
催化焚烧的机器设备,该设备广泛应用于各种工况的使用环境,从催化焚烧是一个典型的气-固相催化反应,它借助催化剂降低了反应的活化能,在低点火温度200 ~ 300℃下无焰燃烧,发生在固体催化剂表面氧化有机物,同时二氧化碳和水,并释放大量的热量,由于其低温氧化反应，所以极大地抑制了氮气氮氧化物在空气中高温的形成。由于催化剂的选择性催化作用，有可能限制燃料中含氮化合物(RNH)的氧化过程，使其中大部分形成分子氮(N2)。
Catalytic incineration is a typical gas-solid catalytic reaction. It uses catalysts to reduce the activation energy of the reaction. It burns flamelessly at low ignition temperatures of 200-300 degrees C. It occurs on the surface of solid catalysts to oxidize organic compounds, carbon dioxide and water, and releases a lot of heat due to its low temperature oxidation reaction. Therefore, the formation of nitrogen oxides at high temperature in air is greatly inhibited. Because of the selective catalysis of catalysts, it is possible to limit the oxidation process of nitrogen compounds (RNH) in fuels, and make most of them form molecular nitrogen (N2).
Photooxygen Catalytic Equipment
催化焚烧炉设备，该设备广泛，适用于各种工况。“气体催化焚烧”是一种典型的气固催化反应。它降低了反应的活化能有催化剂的帮助下,顶级服务这火焰——免费的焚烧以更低的点火温度200 - 300度。有机物氧化反应发生在固体催化剂的表面,而CO2和H2O发生发生,释放出大量的热量。由于其氧化反应温度较低，空气中N2的含量大大抑制了其生成高温NO 2。此外，由于催化剂的选择性催化作用，燃料中氮的氧化过程可能受到限制，大部分形成分子氮(N2)。
Catalytic incinerator equipment, which is widely used in various working conditions. Gas-catalyzed incineration is a typical gas-solid catalytic reaction. It reduces the activation energy of the reaction with the help of catalysts, and serves the flame at a top level - free incineration at a lower ignition temperature of 200 - 300 degrees. The oxidation of organic compounds occurs on the surface of solid catalysts, while CO2 and H2O occur, releasing a large amount of heat. Because of its low oxidation temperature, the content of N 2 in air greatly inhibits the formation of high temperature NO 2. In addition, due to the selective catalysis of catalysts, the oxidation process of nitrogen in fuels may be limited, most of which form molecular nitrogen (N2).
Compared with traditional flame incineration, catalytic incineration has great advantages:
Compared with traditional flame incineration and catalytic incineration, it has great advantages.
(1) Low ignition temperature, low energy consumption, easy to achieve stable combustion, even to the ignition temperature without external heat transfer can complete the oxidation reaction.
(1) Low ignition temperature, low energy consumption, easy for your stable incineration, even without external heat transfer after ignition temperature can complete the oxidation reaction.
(2) High purification efficiency and low pollutant emission level (such as NOx and non-incinerated products).
(2) The purification efficiency is high and the emission level of pollutants (as NOx and non-incinerated products) is low.
(3) Habitual oxygen concentration is large in scale, low in noise, no secondary pollution, moderate in combustion, low in cost and convenient in operation and management.
(3) Habitual oxygen has large scale, low noise, no secondary pollution, moderate incineration, low operating cost, and operation and management.
Categories and Performance Requirements of Catalysts
Catalyst Types and Performance Requirements
At present, there are two main types of catalysts at home and abroad: one is noble metal catalyst, which has good activity and stability and 美高梅游戏官网网站 mature skills, but because of the high price of noble metals and lack of resources, it has not been industrialized; the other is non-metallic catalyst f